Tonight we have with us Natalia Munoz who, at just the age of 22 years-old, has already given back so much to the sport of tennis. Natalia recently graduated from Long Beach State University where she competed at the collegiate level and was named 2nd Team All-Big West her Junior Year in both singles and doubles, and is now in the midst of her first year as part of Tennis for America, a new program formed by the ITA, where she is currently working for the Sloane Stephens Foundation. Enjoy listening to this fun conversation!
- Episode 138 – Blair Henley Joins David and Steve
- Episode 137 – Spec Tennis Founder Nate Gross
- Episode 136 – The Newport Experience with Co-Host Steve Flink
- Episode 135 – Wimbledon Recap with Co-Host Steve Flink
- S. 4 1/2, Ep. 1 – FB Live Wimbledon Recap of Manic Monday and Predictions for Latter Stages of Tournament