Tonight we have with us Natalia Munoz who, at just the age of 22 years-old, has already given back so much to the sport of tennis. Natalia recently graduated from Long Beach State University where she competed at the collegiate level and was named 2nd Team All-Big West her Junior Year in both singles and doubles, and is now in the midst of her first year as part of Tennis for America, a new program formed by the ITA, where she is currently working for the Sloane Stephens Foundation. Enjoy listening to this fun conversation!
- Episode 124 – Long Beach State Women’s Head Coach Jenny Hilt-Costello joins the Pod
- Episode 123 – Mary Carillo Joins the Pod!
- Episode 122 – Miami Open Recap with Steve Flink
- Episode 121 – Update from UMASS Alum Brittany Collens on NCAA Situation
- Episode 120 – Tennis Media Veteran Pete Holtermann Joins the Pod