We are so happy to have with us on tonight Lindsay Linhart, the current Director of Development and Brand Manager at the Sloane Stephens Foundation. The Sloane Stephens Foundation was established in 2013 by professional tennis player and US Open Champion Sloane Stephens to enhance the quality of life and shape constructive futures for underserved youth through exposure to tennis, life-long learning and healthy life-style choices. The Foundation empowers children to dream and achieve big, on and off the tennis court, by countering limiting factors such as poverty, community violence and inequitable academic opportunities. The Foundation’s primary programming is in the Compton community in Los Angeles, but they welcome opportunities to partner with like-minded communities and organizations across the globe. It is my privilege to welcome to the “Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis” pod, Lindsay Linhart.
- Episode 137 – Spec Tennis Founder Nate Gross
- Episode 136 – The Newport Experience with Co-Host Steve Flink
- Episode 135 – Wimbledon Recap with Co-Host Steve Flink
- S. 4 1/2, Ep. 1 – FB Live Wimbledon Recap of Manic Monday and Predictions for Latter Stages of Tournament
- Episode 134 – Mid-Wimbledon Recap Episode with Steve Flink