We are so happy to have with us on tonight Lindsay Linhart, the current Director of Development and Brand Manager at the Sloane Stephens Foundation. The Sloane Stephens Foundation was established in 2013 by professional tennis player and US Open Champion Sloane Stephens to enhance the quality of life and shape constructive futures for underserved youth through exposure to tennis, life-long learning and healthy life-style choices. The Foundation empowers children to dream and achieve big, on and off the tennis court, by countering limiting factors such as poverty, community violence and inequitable academic opportunities. The Foundation’s primary programming is in the Compton community in Los Angeles, but they welcome opportunities to partner with like-minded communities and organizations across the globe. It is my privilege to welcome to the “Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis” pod, Lindsay Linhart.
- Episode 124 – Long Beach State Women’s Head Coach Jenny Hilt-Costello joins the Pod
- Episode 123 – Mary Carillo Joins the Pod!
- Episode 122 – Miami Open Recap with Steve Flink
- Episode 121 – Update from UMASS Alum Brittany Collens on NCAA Situation
- Episode 120 – Tennis Media Veteran Pete Holtermann Joins the Pod