Hope you enjoy listening to my conversation with SMU Men’s Assistant Tennis Coach, Ben Johnson. Coach Johnson takes us through the days of when he first picked up a racket to where here is now in his tennis journey. Hear the details of the various coaching stops in Coach Johnson’s career, and listen as Coach Johnson shares his reasoning on why he made the decision to leave a Head Coaching job at Richmond to become an Assistant Coach at SMU.
- Episode 99 – Mission Elite Founder Raheel Manji
- Episode 98- Former ATP Tour Player and Current Oklahoma State Cowboys Associate Head Coach Scoville Jenkins
- Episode 97- Former Top 30 WTA Tour Player Tina Pisnik
- S. 3 1/2, Ep. 15 – FB Live “Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis” – Men’s French Open Final Preview
- Episode 96 – Tennis for America Fellow Gabby Hesse