Hope you enjoy listening to my conversation with SMU Men’s Assistant Tennis Coach, Ben Johnson. Coach Johnson takes us through the days of when he first picked up a racket to where here is now in his tennis journey. Hear the details of the various coaching stops in Coach Johnson’s career, and listen as Coach Johnson shares his reasoning on why he made the decision to leave a Head Coaching job at Richmond to become an Assistant Coach at SMU.
- S. 2 1/2, Ep. 4 – Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – Take Two!!
- Episode 33 – Podcast with Middle Tennessee Head Coach Jimmy Borendame
- S.2 1/2, Ep.3 – Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – Rafa in Beast-Mode
- Episode 32 – 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Preview
- Father and Son – The Full Circle of Coaching