I thought I would post this New York Times article from a couple years ago which talks about Jared Donaldson’s decision to train in Argentina to really help him work on point construction. The more I see Jared play and the more I read about this young man, I am more convinced that Jared is doing everything in his power to put himself in the best position possible to be successful on tour. Good luck Jared!
- S. 2 1/2, Ep. 4 – Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – Take Two!!
- Episode 33 – Podcast with Middle Tennessee Head Coach Jimmy Borendame
- S.2 1/2, Ep.3 – Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – Rafa in Beast-Mode
- Episode 32 – 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Preview
- Father and Son – The Full Circle of Coaching