I thought I would post this New York Times article from a couple years ago which talks about Jared Donaldson’s decision to train in Argentina to really help him work on point construction. The more I see Jared play and the more I read about this young man, I am more convinced that Jared is doing everything in his power to put himself in the best position possible to be successful on tour. Good luck Jared!
- Episode 138 – Blair Henley Joins David and Steve
- Episode 137 – Spec Tennis Founder Nate Gross
- Episode 136 – The Newport Experience with Co-Host Steve Flink
- Episode 135 – Wimbledon Recap with Co-Host Steve Flink
- S. 4 1/2, Ep. 1 – FB Live Wimbledon Recap of Manic Monday and Predictions for Latter Stages of Tournament