I thought I would post this New York Times article from a couple years ago which talks about Jared Donaldson’s decision to train in Argentina to really help him work on point construction. The more I see Jared play and the more I read about this young man, I am more convinced that Jared is doing everything in his power to put himself in the best position possible to be successful on tour. Good luck Jared!
- Episode 100 – UMASS Graduate Brittany Collens
- Episode 99 – Mission Elite Founder Raheel Manji
- Episode 98- Former ATP Tour Player and Current Oklahoma State Cowboys Associate Head Coach Scoville Jenkins
- Episode 97- Former Top 30 WTA Tour Player Tina Pisnik
- S. 3 1/2, Ep. 15 – FB Live “Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis” – Men’s French Open Final Preview