I thought I would post this New York Times article from a couple years ago which talks about Jared Donaldson’s decision to train in Argentina to really help him work on point construction. The more I see Jared play and the more I read about this young man, I am more convinced that Jared is doing everything in his power to put himself in the best position possible to be successful on tour. Good luck Jared!
- Episode 124 – Long Beach State Women’s Head Coach Jenny Hilt-Costello joins the Pod
- Episode 123 – Mary Carillo Joins the Pod!
- Episode 122 – Miami Open Recap with Steve Flink
- Episode 121 – Update from UMASS Alum Brittany Collens on NCAA Situation
- Episode 120 – Tennis Media Veteran Pete Holtermann Joins the Pod