I thought I would post this New York Times article from a couple years ago which talks about Jared Donaldson’s decision to train in Argentina to really help him work on point construction. The more I see Jared play and the more I read about this young man, I am more convinced that Jared is doing everything in his power to put himself in the best position possible to be successful on tour. Good luck Jared!
- Episode 87 – Podcast with Texas A&M Women’s Head Coach Mark Weaver
- Episode 86 – Podcast with Vanderbilt Women’s Tennis Coach Geoff Macdonald
- Episode 85 – Podcast with Notre Dame Men’s Assistant Coach Greg Andrews
- Episode 84 – Podcast with Clemson Tigers Head Coach Robbie Weiss
- Episode 83 – Podcast with Wheelchair Tennis Professional Dana Mathewson