I thought I would post this New York Times article from a couple years ago which talks about Jared Donaldson’s decision to train in Argentina to really help him work on point construction. The more I see Jared play and the more I read about this young man, I am more convinced that Jared is doing everything in his power to put himself in the best position possible to be successful on tour. Good luck Jared!
- Episode 111 – Tulane Green Wave Men’s Head Tennis Coach Mark Booras
- Episode 110 – Former Top 70 Tennis Professional Jesse Levine
- Episode 109 – Delray Beach Open Tournament Director Mark Baron
- S. 3 1/2, Ep. 16 – FB Live “Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis” 2020 Season Wrap-Up
- Episode 108 – Sandy Mittleman of Mittleman Tennis