While the title of this article has always been a delicate subject with me, this very talented writer does a great job at stating the case of why the tennis season continues to matter after the last grand slam of the year has been played.
- Episode 38 – Podcast with former ATP Professional Rob Budacsek
- S.2 1/2, Ep. 17 – Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – Clay Court Swing Continues and a Heartbreaker in Palo Alto
- S.2 1/2, Ep. 16 – Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – NCAA Championships plus Fed and Ferrer
- S.2 1/2, Ep. 15 – “KU Themed” Court-Side with Beilinson Tennis – The Eve of the NCAAs
- Episode 37 – Podcast with KU Senior Athletics Administrator Jim Marchiony